The Resource 3,096 days in captivity
- 3,096 days in captivity
- Statement of responsibility
- Natascha Kampusch ; with Heike Gronemeier and Corinna Milborn ; translated by Jill Kreuer
- Title variation
- 3096 days in captivity
- Three thousand and ninety-six days in captivity
- 3096 days
- the true story of my abduction, eight years of enslavement, and escape
- "On March 2, 1998, ten-year-old Natascha Kampusch was kidnapped,and found herself locked in a house that would be her home for the next eight years. She was starved, beaten, treated as a slave, and forced to work for her deranged captor. But she never forgot who she was - and she never gave up hope of returning to the world. This is her story."-- Provided by publisher
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of 3,096 days in captivity
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Otsego County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.